Simulated Madden League 08
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Simulated Madden League 08

A Madden GM league on ps3

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

New League, Coming Soon (this one is dead)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Vhawk413
Admin
Admin
Vhawk413

New League, Coming Soon (this one is dead) Empty
PostSubject: New League, Coming Soon (this one is dead)   New League, Coming Soon (this one is dead) EmptySat May 31, 2008 3:11 am

I am making a new league, with help from many others. This league is going to be different than others though.

We need VERY active GM's, who can be on everyday, at least check in, for the first part at minimum.

The league is going to be a fantasy draft, but instead of doing it simulated, WE the GM's are going to do the draft. This is why we need active GM's so we can get the draft going and done as quick as possible.

We are using updated rosters and it will be simmed on ps3.

I am currently in the process of making the site, so it is not ready yet, I just need to know if you guys are interested in joining at all, and if possible, interested in helping get the site underway. It will be a lot of work getting the player lists for the draft.

The draft will be from probably 15-20 rounds online, then sim the rest. It will be a completely random order. If it goes fast, it will be more rounds, if it is slower, it will be less rounds.

Just post in here if you are interested in joining the league.
Back to top Go down
https://sml08.forumotion.com
gwngru

gwngru

PostSubject: Re: New League, Coming Soon (this one is dead)   New League, Coming Soon (this one is dead) EmptySat May 31, 2008 10:43 am

im interested, not sure how much i can help, but ill do what i can.
Back to top Go down
billskickass

billskickass

PostSubject: Re: New League, Coming Soon (this one is dead)   New League, Coming Soon (this one is dead) EmptySun Jun 01, 2008 3:12 pm

interested
Back to top Go down
Vhawk413
Admin
Admin
Vhawk413

PostSubject: Re: New League, Coming Soon (this one is dead)   New League, Coming Soon (this one is dead) EmptySun Jun 01, 2008 7:18 pm

billskickass wrote:
interested

http://fdmsl08.forummotion.com/index.htm

There are 16 GM's right now. Looking to start the draft on Monday hopefully, of next week. So come join, have some fun.
Back to top Go down
https://sml08.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New League, Coming Soon (this one is dead)   New League, Coming Soon (this one is dead) Empty

Back to top Go down

New League, Coming Soon (this one is dead)
Page 1 of 1