Simulated Madden League 08
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Simulated Madden League 08

A Madden GM league on ps3

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Trash Talk Guidlines

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Vhawk413
Admin
Admin
Vhawk413

Trash Talk Guidlines Empty
PostSubject: Trash Talk Guidlines   Trash Talk Guidlines EmptyFri Feb 15, 2008 3:03 am

This is a fun area to talk trash. This is not somewhere to seriously criticize others or swear or anything. All rules must be followed in here otherwise you will be warned and this will be taken away
Back to top Go down
https://sml08.forumotion.com
AllMadden08

AllMadden08

PostSubject: Re: Trash Talk Guidlines   Trash Talk Guidlines EmptyFri Feb 29, 2008 4:43 pm

Wow, if that were the Vikings I played in week 2, they'd have picked Eli off 5 times, instead the Pack has no answer for the young phenom as he threw for 5 TD's on his way to player of the week! Best win of the whole season!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Trash Talk Guidlines   Trash Talk Guidlines EmptyFri Feb 29, 2008 5:34 pm

Adding Bob Sanders, VJack, & Eric Parker can only make things worse for my division opponents
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Trash Talk Guidlines   Trash Talk Guidlines EmptyFri Feb 29, 2008 5:37 pm

I got four words for ya.

I Own The NORTH
Back to top Go down
gwngru

gwngru

PostSubject: Re: Trash Talk Guidlines   Trash Talk Guidlines EmptySat Mar 01, 2008 11:32 pm

its way too early to lay claim to the division there purple. and yeah im real scared of eric parker. lol
as for the giants, whats the big deal about beatin me, jeez im sensing some real hate for the pack whats up with that.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Trash Talk Guidlines   Trash Talk Guidlines Empty

Back to top Go down

Trash Talk Guidlines
Page 1 of 1